The following methods of payment are accepted at all of our retail locations:
- debit card
- credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express)
- Visa or MasterCard gift card
- Shop usask gift card
Personal cheques are not an accepted form of payment.
For card holder security, all credit cards must be in the presenter's name and transaction be completed with the entry of a PIN or signature.
ATTENTION PARENTS: Students may use a parent's card to purchase textbooks at the Bookstore if the required authorization form is completed. Forms can be presented at the time of purchase or submitted by fax (306-966-7416) in advance. All forms must be dated and will be held for one month, after which time they will be destroyed. Please note that we cannot accept a parent's credit card number without the accompanying form; however, students will not be required to present the actual card.
If you would like to return your item, or if your item is damaged or defective in any way, please follow the following steps:
- All items are returnable within 14 days of purchase.
- A valid Shop usask receipt is required for all returns.
- Items must be in store-bought condition.
- All refund requests should be presented to the front cashier upon entering the store.
- Approved refunds will be made by crediting the same payment card as used for the original purchase.
- Books may be returned to Shop usask Bookstore or Health Sciences.
- Textbooks which include CDs, software or access codes as part of the package are not returnable if the internal seal is broken.
We currently offer in-person pick up at 2 locations
- Bookstore - 97 Campus Drive, Saskatoon SK S7N 4L3
- Health Science - E-wing, Health Sciences Building, 107 Wiggins Road, Saskatoon SK S7N 5E5
We ship to Canada and United States
Please give us a call to get a quote for shipping to continental United States
We do not ship overseas