Student Cards

COVID-19 Update:

Your student card is used to:

  • take out books at the library
  • track your meal plan balance
  • get into your residence room and building
  • get discounts from business' that offer deals to students

Student cards are available for pick-up only at Shop USask Bookstore on campus. No confirmation email will be sent to confirm that your card is ready for pick up, so we ask that you wait at least a week after placing your request before you try to pick up your card.

Please note:

  • Student cards cannot be mailed out.
  • Replacement cards are subject to a $20.00 fee. This fee must be paid before a replacement card is printed.

Get your student card here.

U-Pass has gone mobile! Student cards are no longer needed for transit and instead U-Passes will be housed on your smartphone. Click here for more information.

Employee Cards

The University of Saskatchewan Employee Card provides identification for library access, the PAC, Food Services debit account access as well as being a useful general purpose identity verification card for on and off campus purposes.

New Employees

In order to receive an employee card, you must be an active employee of the University of Saskatchewan.

Retired Employees
Retirees can still use their Campus ID Card at the Library - access to Library resources will continue up to 5 years past retirement. If you still wish to access U of S Library resources after 5 years please contact the USask IT help desk and ask for your "Library Patron service" to be extended another 5 years. Remember to mention you are a former USask employee.

Identification is required when requesting an Employee Card. Please be prepared to produce one of the following forms of identification:

  • Photo driver's license
  • Passport or citizenship card

Replacement Cards will cost $20.00.

Affiliate Cards

Identification cards are available for individuals who may be working with or affiliated with certain departments or units on campus at a cost of $20.00. If you require an Affiliate Card please bring official proof of your affiliation with the university from the Department Head. In addition, please be prepared to produce one of the following forms of identification:

  • Photo driver's license
  • Passport or citizenship card

The Affiliate Card is valid only for the Library and purchased meal plans. Affiliate Cards are only valid during a person's term at the University of Saskatchewan.

If you do not require a picture ID you can obtain a temporary library card from any library location on campus. The Affiliate Card does not provide access to the PAC. Please enquire directly with the PAC for information on temporary access passes.

Custom Nametags

The Campus ID Card Office will design and produce custom nametags for members of your organization. These nametags provide an attractive visual identification, with or without the bearer's photograph. If your employees, volunteers or pass holders require a form of ID authentication to be worn on their clothing, we would be happy to work with you to design the most suitable name badge for your organization.