Ordering university merchandise for sale or for promotion?
Refer to Merchansing and Swag guide in Marketing and Communications in PAWS.
Are you looking for USask items for your next event or activity? Please read through the information below to learn more about what kind of requests we support, and how to submit your request for consideration.
We make every effort to fill as many appropriate requests as possible. However, due to demand, we are sometimes unable to say yes to every one. To make sure your request is eligible for consideration, please ensure it:
- falls under one of our pillars, the four areas of focus in our current integrated plan (knowledge creation, Aboriginal engagement, culture and community, and innovation in academic programs and services);
- allows up to two weeks prior to the event for processing of the request;
- asks for promotional items on behalf of a group only once per fiscal year (May through April);
- supports a non-profit group or event, not an operating budget;
- connects to USask in a meaningful way; and
- includes a completed form.
Available promotional items
We have the following items available in small quantities for eligible requests.
- Plastic sunglasses
- Coil pads
- Door prize or raffle items (i.e. clothing)
Please note that donated items cannot be returned or exchanged.
If you are looking for cash sponsorship, please contact the President's Office.
Large numbers of promotional items
Due to the amount of requests we receive, we often have to limit the number of items we can provide for a single request. If you require small promotional items in quantities over 20, you may be able to order them at a discounted price through the University Bookstore. Please contact them directly at email@example.com or use the online form for clothing orders.
- Fill out the form.
- You will receive a response from us within two weeks. Please allow enough time before your event for us to process your request.
- If your request is successful, we will contact you with pick-up information.
If you have any questions, please firstname.lastname@example.org